Tuesday, April 28, 2009

8 Things . . .

I was tagged by Tammy at Up Hill at 40 for this all 8s post. Tammy is such an inspiration . . . she's getting ready to do her THIRD triathlon!! You go girl!

8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
1. Summer
2. Drinking Margaritas/Lemontinis, etc. on a patio somewhere
3. Laying on a beach chaise while reading a really good book
4. Going to next year's Jazz Fest in New Orleans
5. Selling our house and moving into a new, bigger house
6. Going to my daughter's softball games
7. Family vacation (somewhere . . . anywhere)
8. Getting a mani/pedi

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to my stepson's soccer game
2. Moved furniture
3. Laundry
4. Cooked dinner
5. Watched some TV
6. Grocery shopping
7. Worked on this list!!
8. Cried

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Exercise regularly and enjoy it
2. Go on a romantic trip with hubby and not worry about the cost of it
3. Live further South . . . Charleston, SC would work
4. Lasik surgery
5. Quit having to work
6. Not be such a picky eater
7. Be able to be more in the moment and enjoy it, instead of thinking of everything I need to be doing.
8. Sing

8 Shows I Watch:
1. 24
2. Real Housewives of OC/NY/NJ
3. American Idol
4. Survivor
5. Desparate Housewives
6. Any show on Food Network or HGTV
7. Entertainment Tonight
8. Dancing with the Stars

8 Blogger Friend's I Tag to Have a Little Fun Doing All Things 8:
1. DiehardDallasfan
2.
Mommy's on Vacation
3. Brittany
4.
Carolina Girl
5.
A Little Bit Delirious
6. Southern Savvy
7.
Jillian
8.
Confessions of a Semi-Slacker Mom

2 comments:

  1. Never watched the Real Housewives, but I am starting with the NJ. My sister always talks about it. I would love to be on the show Survivor. My husband thinks I would get voted out quickly or I would be a wimp or something. Good list. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading more about you! I want to move to Charleston someday too. It is my dream spot. We have a lot in common - I'll do mine tonight. Pinky swear!!

    ReplyDelete