Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mullet What????!!

While I was in Mobile 2 weeks, I attended my first ever "Mullet Toss" and had my first Bushwacker drink (my life is now complete!). When my friend Cindy said we were going to a Mullet Toss, I thought what the ?? How are you going to throw a guy with a mullet hairdo?!! I had no idea there was a FISH called a mullet!! So we headed to FloraBama, along with thousands of other folks, and watched contestants throw mullets from the Florida state line on the beach into Alabama - it was hilarious!!! The weather was awesome so we sat there, watched mullets being tossed, drank bushwackers and beers and got a little bit of sun - life is good!!

Great friends . . .
Mullet being tossed into Alabama . . .
The crowds . . .





1 comment:

  1. I always thought mullet was only a hairstyle. Looks like a great time...the sky is so blue. Jealous of that kind of warmth! What kind of a drink is a bushwhacker?

    ReplyDelete