Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's Right Around the Corner . .

Christmas that is!! Christmas shopping has officially begun in our household! Because we're on a budget, I start buying gifts in October. We've already bought Noah's main gift - woo hoo!! Jessica, the teenager, is easy this year - she just wants $. We've told the family that this year we're downsizing with the number of gifts. With the economy the way it is and after seeing how many toys we got rid of before moving, we need to focus more on the season and not how many toys there are under the tree. I want to do more baking in my new kitchen and enjoy decorating our new house . . . making memories and new traditions with our family.

Have you started shopping?!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to come over & say thanks for visiting my blog & for the nice comments you left for me. So nice!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute blog. And I think in the end, the family Christmas traditions are what you really remember. Your children will appriciate that. I loved all of ours when I was little, and remember every one.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete