Sunday, August 1, 2010

Meet Me On Monday



I thought it would be fun to participate in Java's Meet Me On Monday! This week's questions are:
1. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas! I've already starting my shopping list for this Christmas!!

2. What color clothing do you wear most?
I wear alot of black, but like to pair it with white and pink and silver jewelry.

3. What is your heritage?
Irish and German
4. What is your middle name?
Gray - it's a family name and I love that I was able to share it with my daughter!
5. What is your favorite cookie?
Molasses Sugar Cookies

8 comments:

  1. You seriously have not started your Christmas list?? Ok...I'm jealous!!!

    I love molassas sugar cookies too!

    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Started my list & have even picked up a few gifts - I love Christmas, too! And I love the middle name. Family names are the most meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas is my favorite too. I've started thinking about the gifts but haven't made a list yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you through Java. I have started on Christmas too ~ my favorite holiday as well. Had to follow when I saw the flip flops & pearls ~ love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I haven't even started thinking about Christmas lists yet..although I do have 3 birthdays to get through first. Lol. It's great to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, dropping in via Java's. Love your bloglayout! It matches your color choices:)
    A lot of fellow germans here today:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I love molasses sugar cookies too. Mmmm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, doesn't it feel good to have a list?? I have even checked 2 things off mine, lol!!

    Hope your having a great week:)
    XO

    ReplyDelete