Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Where does the time go?

I can't believe it's been over a month since my last post - yikes!!!! Alot has happened since then . . . . my "baby" started high school (God help me!!)

Noah lost his two front teeth and is now a proud second grader!
And we've added an addition to our family - Scout!! You can see him in the picture above with Jessica . . he's the one trying to get her bagel :-) Scout is a 6o pound blue tick hound and is just a big old goofball - love him!! We adopted him from an organization that rescued him from a shelter. Zoe, our 20 pound cocker spaniel/yorkie mix, is working on getting over her jealousy issues.
I'm ready for Fall . . . how about y'all?!! Although it is still in the 90s here in Virginia. Burned my first Fall smelly candle last night - mulled cider and it made the house smell so good! It's probably the cheapest candle I have and puts off the most smell - win win! WalMart candles for $3.00 - can't beat it!
Football games have taken over the TV on the weekends. We start with hitting the high school football game Friday night, college football Saturday - go GATORS! - and then Redskins on Sunday. It's a good thing for my husband that I love football as much as he does! I asked him what would he do if his wife didn't like football and he said guess he'd have to get another TV - ha!
Has anyone found any Fall "must-haves"? I need to check out the Lands End Canvas line for Fall but I'm going to try and be really good and only buy something if it is truly needed. If you saw my closet you would think I don't need a thing!
Everyone have an awesome week!

6 comments:

  1. I have been using my Scentsy using the scent "Welcome Home", it's kindof a spicy cranberry ??? It smells fallish to me. Here in Texas we're still hanging on the warm side of fall, too. Love your new doggie's name, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only problem with fall is there are SO many must-haves: boots, sweaters and LOTS of football! (and food)

    Thanks for the follow at Mom vs. Marathon. Love meeting new bloggies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Mulled Cider scent from Walmart...I also like the spice scent from Pier 1. I am wishing for some warmer weather...it went from summer hot one day and wham...chilly. I live in MN now and today it is 50s and windy!! Go Badgers and Packers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOK @ your precious babies!! (and fur baby, too)
    Congrats:)

    Honey, high school.....I know all too well.... we are too young for this LOL!

    I hope you have a great weekend and swap partners will be announced realllllly soon!! (first few days of Oct)

    Much Love Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! that is sweet, awesome and kinda of sad that your baby is all grown up! Hope you are doing well! Love ya
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cutie pies!!! You have raised some good looking kids :)

    ReplyDelete