Monday, October 18, 2010

We survived!


I've nicknamed my daughter the "Dancing Queen"!! She attended her first homecoming dance Saturday night and danced for 3 hours straight! The next day she said her calves were sore from jumping so much . . . ahh, I remember those days!! I chaperoned and served drinks to sweaty thirsty kids. You could always tell when the DJ was playing a bad song or a slow song because we'd be bombarded with the kids then. I don't even think she minded that her Mom was there- ha!!

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh pretty pretty!!! I kinda remember those days... long ago, LOL!

    Be sure to stop by and enter my blog make over giveaway honey!!

    Hope your day is BLESSED!
    XXOO Daph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her dress is so pretty!! Glad it went great and she had fun...it had to be with sore legs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful girl! I'm so glad you stopped by Town and Country Mom because now I've found your blog, too, which I know I'm going to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My youngest son just went to his first homecoming a few weeks ago, but I was NOT Allowed to attend!

    Your daughter is beautiful.

    I'm stopping by from the Over 40 Bloggers group.

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete