Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy

2009 is not starting off the way I wanted it to. My car was hit twice in one week. An older man backed into my car while it was parked in the parking garage at work. Thank God he waited so I was able to get his name, insurance, etc. That was on a Wednesday. Then on Friday I was rear-ended a block from work. I finally got my car back yesterday after having a rental car for a week. Ugh!! I shouldn't even be complaining about my little inconviences, because that is nothing compared to what a friend of mine is going through. A week ago Friday, her 40 year old husband died from a massive heart attack. They had spent Friday together and she left the house to go pick up the kids from daycare. When she and the kids got home, they found him in the kitchen. She did everything she could to revive him but it was too late. He leaves a 2 year old daughter and 4 year old son. It is just so horribly sad. Needless to say, I am glad that January is done and over with.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my...this post broke my heart. I am so sorry for your friend.

    ReplyDelete