Friday, February 13, 2009

The Letter Game

I am playing in The Letter Game and was given the letter "F" by the FUN Make Mine a Mojito!! (I don't know how to make it a link to her site??) I am to post ten things I love that begin with the assigned letter, so here goes ~

1. Flip flops (duh!!)
2. Family
3. Friends
4. Fun
5. Fruity cocktails with umbrellas in them
6. Food Network - that show is so calming to watch!
7. Football - GO SKINS!!
8. Furry family - my "first born" Kiki who turned 14 in January.
9. Fifty dollar bills
10. Fridays!!!!!!!

Ok, that was a bit harder than I thought it was going to be!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day and a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I just got tagged for this for the letter "T". At least I can use TARGET! ha! You were very creative...love the fifity dollar bills!

    ReplyDelete