Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wanted: Yellow House with Red Door

The mornings I take the girls to the bus stop, I pass the cutest house. It is painted a really pretty yellow with a shiny red door, has a white front porch and on the front porch is white wicker furniture. In the Spring there are ferns hanging on the porch. Oh how I want that house!!! I can just picture myself sitting on the wicker love seat, sipping some sweet ice tea (or mojito - it's 5:00 somewhere, right??), reading a good beach read, and watching the kids play. I heart that yellow house.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE yellow houses with white trim!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pass a house like that everyday on the way to work. I want it!
    Thank you for your sweet comment about my sweet kitty. I really appreciate you stopping by!
    I look forward to reading more of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete