Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thank you Southern Savvy for answering my blog question - how easy is that?!!!!!! I would have never been able to figure that one out on my own.

It's a bit of a blah Wednesday here in Richmond . . . . a mixture of snow and sleet - where the freak is Spring?!!!!!!

Anyone watch Idol last night? Why do they have to drag out the show for 2 hours?!! Geesh! And I'm a bit bummed that last night was the final episode for The Housewives of OC, but bring it on New York wives! I only caught half of the first episode of the NY show . . . I would never want to get up this morning if I had stayed up and watched the whole thing. Looks like it is going to be a good season! Is it bad that I enjoy watching such drama?!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome!

    Yeah, I've got to find some time to watch the finale of RHOC and the premiere of the NYC girls. I was too busy last night but I've got it on DVR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell asleep during the last half of the NYC show too! I had never watched either of those before, but have gotten totally hooked this season.
    We're in NC and I'm ready for it to be warm!!

    ReplyDelete