Let me start off by saying, I survived!! A little bit of everything happened during our whirlwind birthday bash weekend . . .
- Hubby called the police on our neighbor. We are really starting to think she is providing "services" to gentlemen at her house and so while she is busy "entertaining" her friends, her autistic son has been getting out of the house and running down the street trying to get into neighbor's houses or this time he was hanging out the second floor window with no screen in it.
- Bought my very first Coach bag (at the age of 42!!)
- Bought my daughter her very first Coach bag (at the age of 13 - what the?!! Can you say SPOIL-ED!! But at least we were at the Coach outlet and I had a coupon)
- Ate out every night 4 nights straight
- Because of the above, managed to gain at least 5 pounds
- Haven't heard a peep from realtors wanting to show our house for a month. Found out Saturday night at 8:30 pm that they wanted to show the house Sunday morning (daughter's birthday) at 10:30 a.m. Stress level just shot up.
- Successfully managed to get to The Cheesecake Factory, eat dinner, and return home with 5 teenagers
- Cleaned up vomit that was EVERYWHERE in the downstairs bathroom (seems one of daughter's friends had a little too much pizza and then junk food and then didn't make it to the toilet)
- Took 4 teenagers to Kings Dominion and didn't lose any of them
- Found out while at Kings Dominion that another family wanted to come see the house that evening. Do you know what a house looks like after 4 teenagers have stayed up all night for a sleepover?? And then I was afraid that the bathroom may still smell. Yep. Hubby quickly cleaned house. We got home from Kings Dominion at 6pm, girls were picked up by parents, and we were out by 6:45. At this point I just wanted to collaspe and take a shower
- Returned to work Tuesday to get some rest
- Told my daughter not to expect much for her 14th and 15th birthdays
But it was all worth it, because daughter and friends had a great time and that's what matters.