Friday, December 25, 2009

To All A Good Night . . .

Can't believe Christmas is now over . . . every year it seems to suddenly be here and it's a whirlwind of activity. This year was my first time ever hosting Christmas for my family. Now I realize how much work my Mom did all these years - I am so tired!! But it was a success and even my brother-in-law was impressed (for whatever reason he is under the impression that I can't cook - proved him wrong today!). I always look forward to Christmas, but I also always look forward to when it is over . . . things calm down, my checkbook can take a break, time to get organized and ready for the new year. I'm excited about 2010. I have a feeling it's going to be a good year for me. I'm looking forward to spending this coming week with my growing-up-too-fast little girl. Santa was good to both of us with cash this year and we look forwarding to helping the economy out next week. I'll give this weekend to those who need to make returns . . . I'm ready to chill this weekend and eat lots of leftovers!

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment