- I bought the Skinny Italian cookbook by my favorite NJ Real Housewife - Teresa. I haven't made anything from it, but I gotta tell you - the recipes sound delish! Can't wait to give them a try!
- Went to Busch Gardens yesterday and about had the life scared out of me! This chick is just too darn old to be riding rollercoasters that flip you this way and that - holy cow! I rode one that has you dangling from your seat and flips you all around . . . daughter was laughing her silly head off at me as I'm about to die!!!
- So ready for our pool to be open this weekend - woo hoo!!!
- Sad that my Monday night dates with Jack are coming to an end. No more 24 - who will save the world now?!!
- Can't wait to have dinner with some girlfriends tomorrow night and try some of the Sex & The City drinks the restaurant has - problem will be deciding which one to try!
- Got a haircut and color today and went darker . . . most people go blonder in the summer but hubby likes darker so I thought I'd give it a try. My hair grows in dark, but the rest lightens so much so I'm hoping by going darker the roots won't be as bad.
- Lee or Crystal? I'm going with Lee but both are incredibly talented singers.
- My daughter and I want to start running together. I think it would be pretty cool to run marathons together - what a great hobby to share!
Well, I hope that everyone has a wonderful week and hopefully it won't be another month before my next post!