Friday, June 4, 2010

Summer Fun 2010

So I got this idea over at Just Another Day at the Bay to make a list of what I'd like to accomplish this Summer. The kids don't get out of school until June 18, but Thank God our pool is open! I don't know how much I'll actually get done, but here goes . . .
  • Read at least 5 books
  • Walk/run at least 3x week
  • Watch less TV
  • Get on computer less
  • Try 1 new recipe a week
  • Spend less/save more
  • Use beauty products I already have before buying more (I'm a sucker for trying new things)
  • Organize our third floor
  • Go to the pool instead of the mall
  • Fripp Island - here we come!
  • Have more GNOs!
  • Start a journal (saw a neat idea where you share a journal with your child. You write in it and leave it by their bedside for them to read and then they write something and leave it with you. I wonder if my soon-to-be freshmen daughter would do that?!)

What fun summer things do you have planned?

7 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Following you back!

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful ideas! Love all of them and make use some of them for myself.

    I have a great giveaway going on over at my blog. Stop on by and take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like an awesome night! Drinks and outdoor movies! I don't know if I can top that!

    I wanted to invite you to join the Over 40 Bloggers Club!! Take a look and join in the fun!

    Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a great list!!

    Right now, I am just trying to get all my boxes unpacked from the move, LOL. May take me alllll summer:)

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!!

    I added your blog to the Over 40 Bloggers List!!

    Thanks for joining the party and I'm looking forward to our new friendship!

    Hope you get lots of followers from it!

    Have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this idea!!! Now only if I were a teacher and could make one of these lists myself! haha. Your blog is so cute - glad I ran across it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your list.... been working on mine :o)

    ReplyDelete