Monday, May 4, 2009

Tag, You're It!

Another fun tag!

1. What is your current obsession? Blogs!
2. Which item of clothing do you wear most often? Dresses (no hose with cute summer shoes)
3. What's for dinner? Leftover Rigatoni Al Forno
4. What are you listening to? Country music radion station
5. Say something about the one who tagged you. Her blog is an inspiration - I hope some of it rubs off on me! I think if we lived near one another, we'd be great friends!
6. Favorite vacation spots? Anywhere warm, sandy with blue water
7. What am I reading right now? Paula Deen's book and several magazines that I've gotten behind on
8. Four words to describe myself: Friendly, Outgoing, Organized, Planner
9. Guilty pleasure? Shopping
10. First spring thing to do? Open the windows and air out the house.


Now I will pass this fun questionnaire onto...
DiehardDallasfan

1 comment:

  1. i always love a good tag & getting to know bloggers better!
    you are just too cute
    thanks for stopping by the blog yesterday
    blessings to you and your baby girl
    xo

    ReplyDelete