Monday, October 5, 2009

Dreaming of paint colors . . .

It's been a busy past couple of weeks in the Wacie household. The move into our new house is behind us - yeah!! - and now it is time to focus on paint colors for the entire house - ugh! Yes, the entire interior of the house needs to be painted. I dream of paint colors and what to paint each room - any suggestions?!!!
We also have a new addition to our family. After losing Kiki and Harley within months of each other earlier in the year, we had decided to take a break before getting another dog, but Zoe kinda landed in our laps and I'm so glad she did. Her previous owner was giving her up and we knew Zoe's sister, Pepper. I'm one of those people who look for signs to tell me if I'm doing what I'm suppose to be doing . . . well, when I was pregnant one of the names I liked for Jessica was Zoe. Jessica's dad poo-pooed the name and we obviously went with Jessica. Now I have my Zoe!!!! Is she not the cutest little thing!!


2 comments:

  1. cute cute!!

    yay you getting moved- our house that we built at the beach (before this last move) i painted a sherwin williams color, it was wither MOCHA or LATTE. (something to do with coffee, lol, thinking it was mocha)
    Trimmed in white.

    I have been a little MIA on the blog scene, hope all has been well.
    Be sure to stop by and enter my giveaway-
    have a blessed weekend, xoxo

    ReplyDelete