Tuesday, February 16, 2010

5 months and counting

till our Summer vacation!!! I cannot freakin' wait. We will be spending a glorious week on Fripp Island, SC, day trips into Savannah, GA - hello Paula Deen! - and Beaufront, SC and then on our way home we will be spending the night in Charleston, SC. If anyone has any places or restaurants that we should check out, please let me know! I've never been to any of these towns except for Charleston, so any insight would be appreciated!

Happy Fat Tuesday!


6 comments:

  1. I'm moving to Charleston in June...just in case you wanna say hi:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, that sounds so lovely! I need a tropical drink...STAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love the she-crab soup & shrimp po-boys at Hyman's Seafood Company. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Girl! I just wanted to stop by and personally thank you for visiting my blog and for becoming a follower! Love your blog and I look forward to our bloggy friendship :). I love where all you're going on vacation-being from GA I'm very familiar with that area and it's wonderful. My cousin lives in Beaufort. It's so gorgeous there :) I'm sure you will have a blast!! Thanks again and have a blessed day!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl, Paula Deen is on my list of places to visit in the South, along with Savannnah and Beaufort...I hear you have to make reservations in advance for Paula Deen. Is that true?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, my favorite vacation of all time was to fripp island/beaufort! Just so gorgeous!!! We went to a fabulous seafood restuarant...I'll have to talk to my friends who live in Beaufort to find out the name for you! It will be soooo much fun! I'm really wishing for some warmer weather too :)

    ReplyDelete