Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I hope my house is still standing . . .

My daughter and I are headed out of town this weekend for a cheerleading competition in Philly, leaving behind hubby and stepson. I’m scared. I hope I come home to a house still standing. In the past couple of days, hubby has left the oven on at 450 for who knows how long. He “thought” he turned it off. He said he had turned it back on because the chicken nuggets weren’t hot . . . . while putting the dishes in the dishwasher this morning I see why the nuggets weren’t hot – he had used a cake pan that was stuck to the other cake pan so it was 2 pans thick! Then this morning I leave to go to the bus stop and come back home to find the refrigerator door wide open!! He comes downstairs a minute later and says he “thought” he had shut it . . . notice a trend here??!! I told him not to forget to feed the dogs this weekend – he says he’ll write himself a note. REALLY??? You have to write yourself a NOTE to remember to feed the dogs?!!! OH.MY.GOD. No wonder I haven’t been blogging . . . I’m raising 3 kids!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

    Thanks
    GPS Navigation System

    ReplyDelete