Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cross your fingers

and your toes!!!! We officially put hubby's house on the market a week and a half ago. A teacher came by Sunday and loved it, but doesn't have her contract yet with the county where she teaches and she needs to be able to show her contract before her lender will loan her the money. We have another showing today and tomorrow . . . please keep your fingers and toes crossed that someone buys it soon!!! It's a great house, just too small for us. When we got married, I sold my townhouse and had to find places in Hubby's house to put my stuff - it was very frustrating at times!!! Now we want to buy "our" house and I can't wait!! We have found one that we like, but would like to have a contract on hubby's house before making an offer on that house. I don't understand why a house built in 2004 and at the price point they are asking for it, doesn't have granite countertops!!! We've been really surprised by the lack of nice kitchens. This kitchen is a good size with lots of cabinets, but down the road I want to replace the countertops with granite. Keep those fingers crossed!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Hope you sell it soon and you can find a great kitchen. I love my kitchen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I like a nice kitchen too!

    ReplyDelete