Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day!!

Who would have thought we would have a snow storm in March!! The kids are out of school and the hubby and I are home from work. Lots of playing in the snow, eating, and watching movies going on in our house today. I'll be doing a load of laundry full of wet snow clothes very soon!

Daughter and her friend making snow angels in our front yard.


Hubby and son building Mr. Snowman!
I hope everyone is enjoying their Winter Wonderland . . . . but now I'm really ready for Spring!!











1 comment:

  1. Happy Snow Day. We have weird weather in our area today. I live near Lake Michigan in Wisconsin. There is Lake Effect Snow going on. Near the lake 13.2 inches so far, away from the lake (10 miles) Nothing!! So bizarre. I am ready for Spring in a big way.

    ReplyDelete